Sunday, May 16, 2010

Well it has been a week of trousers (for the factory) but I have been doing quite a bit of designing in my head and midweek I decided I needed to break up the monotony and I managed to squeeze in the first part of a project for a girls pinafore.

This one is for the lovely Annabelle Lucy. The next stage (after putting buttons on this one) is to grade the pattern down. Its currently a size four, and I'm thinking it would work well for 18 months up.
My classes start this week, so the next couple of days will be a flurry of last minute bits and pieces and finishing up my scarf project for hubby, oh an any application for a craft fair in July....phew!!
Hope all is well in your world.
Notchka

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)