Friday, July 16, 2010

The Envelope Project

I've been busy today with my envelope.  It needs to get to Melbourne by 2nd August, so I though I had better get my skates on.  It gave me a chance to go through all my boxes of scrapbooking stuff.  I haven't had a decent scrapin session for about a year - not because I've lost interest, - there was a wedding to help plan, new job, house moving, hubby's new business - y'know....distractions.  It was ace opening up that cupboard and delving inside, its got me all enthusastic about papery stuff which I think I love first equal with fabricy stuff.

If your interested in partaking there is still time - click here or there is a button on the left.  Pip is loading pictures of envelopes already received, there are some very talented people in there.  Yah!

Hope all is well in your world.
Notchka

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)