Thursday, July 15, 2010

My creative space - off on a tangent

Hi there, here is what cooking in my creative space today. (Its a cushion cover!)

I should be doing outwork for the factory today, and I will do some, but all pants and no play makes me a dull creative.  This is a remnant from a wool pinafore I made on the weekend, the vinyl Kotuku (NZ white heron) is left over from a range of shorty shorts I made back when I had a beachside boutique and the floss is leftovers from three cross stitch projects.  I hope I have enough floss to spell 'freedom'.  I considered stopping at 'free'...what do you think?  I feel like going out especially to buying floss would take away from the satisfaction of making something from nothing.

For more creative spaces head over to Kylie's blog.
Hope all is well in your world.

Notchka

6 comments:

  1. I think you should stop at "free". I like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, will make an amazing cushion cover. I like freedom but free would be equally nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou, how are you? I'm still thinking on it...I did unpick the d, it was a little bit not quite right, but then I got into pants making. Might have to sleep on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be a brilliant cushion! Think free would be lovely. Bravo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best bud rang and told me to do 'freedom' lol but I'm too keen to get it finished and use it, so free it is!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)