Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

I took a 'bye' last week on the Wardrobe Wednesday challenge.  Clare assures us this is all in the name of fun, but I still find it freaking hard to grin about my visage on the internet - still 'share and grow' eh?

This is what I wore to work yesterday.  I'm not showing you the shoes, I cropped them out.  They are nice shoes but they looked naff with this combo - in fact I thought that to myself after husband had taken the photo - I determined to go change and then I forgot all about it in the rush to get out the door.  At least I made it to work wearing shoes...matching ones (thats another story, for another day)


Tops and skirt - made by moi (you may recognise the skirt, its in my Felt shop at the mo and I have a couple of those tops just waiting for me to photograph).  Cardi from Jeans West.

10 comments:

  1. The skirt and top look fantastic! You are one very talented seamstress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how perfectly the cardi matches the top. Also love the wee print on the skirt- very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit it was completely random the the cardi and top match so well, I guess I just like that shade of pink! And I should mention the bird is embriodery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that top, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it that your clothes are homemade. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I thought the outfit was bought - its done so professionally! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know that your pear doorstop is featured on the Lil Magoolie blog today!? Fame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hay hun, we are all ok here (redcliffs). Probably like you, shaken and scared but ok. Some damage to house but nothing that cannot be fixed. Take care and hope you guys are doing ok too.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)