Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday - Channelling Kermit

...I mean the shoes of course


Huz came over all Richard Avedon, hence the 'just take the dang picture' face

Brooch - Cotton Kiwi
Skirt - Made by me about a million years ago

Shoes - got them from some shop in Wellington so looong ago I can't remember what it was called - oh it could have been A Moda Mio.
Cardi - Max
Top - Op-shop (you will notice that just about every outfit I wear has at least 1 op shopped item).
For more lovelies showing of their wardrobes click here
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I love your skirt :)
    My birkies are from Germany!! So sorry, unless you're popping over there anytime soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful brooch, beautiful skirt and lovely green shoes. I'm pretty guilty of sticking to black shoes but these look nice with your summery skirt.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)