Friday, October 29, 2010

Excuse me

...while I step away for a couple of days.  If you send me a comment or an email, I'm not ignoring you I'm being put on a 'media diet'.  The Huz has to take the computer away teaching for the weekend, so while I will miss reading all my favourite blogs (such blissful distractions) and trawling Etsy and Felt I should be able to focus and get some creating done.  This is provided Lala will go to bed and stay in bed at the usual hour.  She seems to think when Huz is away the usual routine just doesn't apply.  I guess she is lucky in a sense that we both work part time from home, so her care is shared more equally between Mum and Dad, but it sure makes things tough on her now that he is travelling more frequently.  Any tips for dealing with a 2 year old missing her Daddy?

Teeshirt says "I like the nightlife" hummmm

Don't forget about the giveaway (if you haven't entered already).  The winner will be drawn Monday night (after 8pm as I have a client fitting in the early evening).

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute pic of Lala, she looks so much like you! xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)