Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas decos

I'm feeling please with myself.  Another update to the Felt shop today, and more for the market on the weekend. 


I originally developed these for the Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap, so I'll be bundling some of these up to send off to my swap partners tonight.

Are you getting your Christmas on yet? I am definitely feeling the love - with random strangers being kinder and more smiley than is usual for 'in the big smoke'.  I miss country life for this reason.

3 comments:

  1. they are lovely :) i've nearly finished mine for the swap and have just received my first one in the mail- have definitely got my christmas one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous! They are so pretty and striking. Good to see you getting your christmas on!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)