Monday, November 22, 2010

Studio-tastic

If you've been following my blog you'll know I've moved to a fantastic new studio space recently. 


What you may not know, is that I need a roomy to share said awesome space.  Just take a look at Mel's fabulous pictures:
You wanna move in right? 

Well if you think this might be a bit of you; and seriously its the deal of the century, head over to the Craft Business blog for more info and contact details. 

Need more tempting?  Well because I'm a Mum first and a crafter businesswomen extraordinaire second - I'm only in the studio during daylight hours on a Thursday morning and weekends - you could pretty much have the run of the place if you wanted to work 9-5 Mon/Fri.

4 comments:

  1. If craft was my day job I would be there : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool - wish I could move in there! Maybe a little far to commute unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh so jealous. And I was so proud of my cabinet work space :(

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)