Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Creative Space: Markety Market

If you follow my blog you will know that this Thursday and just about every spare minute of the last month has seen me on a crafting bender. 
With the first market fast approaching this Saturday, today space is paper and pens and making little signs for our table.
Incidentally, I'm joining crafting forces with Lou over at Seaside Siblings who is an adept of sewing knitting and needle felting.   I saw some of her creations for the market last night and I've already mentally calculated my Christmas shopping list.  I'm secretly hoping no one buys this super soft merino baby hat or this badge so that I might snap them up.  Seriously though, if you are in Christchurch this Saturday, take a wander down Poplar Lanes (either of High Street, a couple of doors down from World) or Tuam Street.  The Council are even giving an hours free parking in all there on-street pay and display and parking buildings!

And just to say a heart felt thank you to you who follow me, or drop in from time to time and read my blog, feel free to print this voucher to use at the market, either this Saturday 4th or the next time it runs on Saturday 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)