Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Guest Post on New Zealand Handmade

Hi there
Been busy?  I have, and I apolgise I have been a bit quiet here recently - its just head down bum up in my part of the world.  One of the things I have been squirrelling away on is a guest post for New Zealand Handmade. 

I joined this network of clever business women at the end of last year (see the little knitted map of NZ on the right sidebar.  I have had a good look around - I'm quite awed by the talents of its members.  Here is a small sample of some members' work:


2 comments:

  1. The bathsalt is amazing!
    And t comes in those wicked jars =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nin, that's fabulous. well done. left a comment over on the NZHM site too. x

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)