Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Model or Minx?

You know what they say about working with children and animals......we had a little photoshoot today to show you the crochet hats; but alas it was too close to 'the witching hour' as the hours between 5-7 are known in our household and my wee one all bursting with enthusiasm wouldn't hold still.


Please forgive the second post on the same subject, but I forgot to mention that: 
  • I teach this as a class at Stitch (go register your interest over there); and
  • I could make you one if your interested - would be about NZ$18 plus postage, just leave me a comment or flick me an email and I'll start hooking! 
I have a couple of updates for the Felt shop, a bit of Thai Green Curry and then its back to the sewing machine for me.

3 comments:

  1. what a cute model! I love the facial expressions. The blue one with the bus is very cool, what busy fingers you've had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been knitting for so long. I really want to learn how to crochet. Love, love, love, love your hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designs! Your little model is so cute! How are you surviving? Been thinking of you heaps and hoping you are going ok.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)