Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Creative space: The Woods

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
 
A little inspiration from Robert Frost and walks by the river at the end of our street.  I think it perfectly captures the feel for my winter collection. 
 
It feels like a little dose of normal posting on my creative space today. If your in the know, there have been plenty of trials and tribulations in 'The Wardrobe' camp. Still I'm getting there. If you have ever developed an original pattern from scratch your understand its quite a process, and when it tailored womenwears well, its quite a long process.
Photo by the lovely Si Williams
The draped layering top is done, so today I'm working on finalising the lining, pockets and facing for that skirt and toiling up this blouse:

Gorgeous woodsie fabric.  Plenty to do - or should I say "Miles to go before I sleep"

More inspirational creative spaces to be discovered here.

Hope all is well in your world.
Notchka

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the little glimpse into your creative process Nin :). That fabric is rather gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)