Monday, April 4, 2011

A right Royal job

I've had some interesting custom jobs over my 14 year career as a dressmaker designer extraordinaire. 

There was a 'Rainbow Bright' costume; and a gimp mask complete with zips over the eyes and mouth and then today there was this:

Forgive the slight blur - my daughter has been fingering the lens again *sigh* but what a thing to put on my CV eh?  Handsewn to the rug and frankly they are lucky it didn't come with my blood on it - I stab my fingers twice. 

Yes, these are interesting times.  I've fitted the first few garments and just about ready to give you a sneak peak of my wintry goodness.

Hope all is well in yours world.
Notchka

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Nin! Definately worth a CV mention!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)