Monday, May 23, 2011

Flea Market Finds

A little pictorial of fabulousness I've picked up over the last week.
 Yes they need work - a lot of work, but I've had an idea to use those maps from a previous oppie mission

$20 would you believe.....
 Well, yes I guess you do - owing to the state of the top
so a little rub down with some wire wool and linseed rich polishing oil and we have something practical for Lala (solid enough to climb on, smooth edges).  Its installed in the living room:


yup - welcome to my home.  I might have 'House and Garden' dreams, but my 2.5 year old dictates the decoration 'round here, hence I'm not game enough to give you the wide angle shot.  I'm pretty proud of the new throw on the sofa though - I made two, so I can take one to the market on the weekend (or put it in my Felt shop if you're really keen?).

Happy treasure hunting everybody, I can't wait to check out what everyone else found over here!

5 comments:

  1. wow - loving those chairs and good work restoring that table!! love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chairs are really cool, are they kid or adult sized?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chairs & the table is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, what a fabulous job you did on the table. It looks great in your living room. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the coffee table, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)