Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And the winner is:

True Random Number Generator 15
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


I don't know why the numbers have disappeared out of the top bit, but congratulations Tania you're my winner.  I'll be in touch shortly.

Thanks everybody for popping in and saying 'Hi' and huge thanks for all your varied ideas - there were some real gems. I have a small embroidery hoop - so I think I'll make something amusing for the toilet - its looking quite spartan in there.

I thought I would leave you with a bit of Florence.  I pretty much start every day with this, its my 'get up and go' tune of the moment.  What makes you get up and go in the morning?



Hope all is well in your world.

Notchka x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)