Friday, July 15, 2011

My creative space: Final Toiles

In lieu of a pretty 'my creative space' I'll show you a snippet of the organised chaos here.

I finished at 11.30 last night and there might be a few more late nights before I've finalised my patterns for the new range.

I'm on to final toile stage for 7 pieces which will being going into a new Sumner store on 8th August.  Totally do-able, but the pressure and excitement is there, pushing me forward.  Egging me on....

In another compartment in my brain, I'm planning and scheming models, styling, photography.  Basically I'm having a whale of a time and I can't wait to show you what I've come up with, but for now you'll just have to take my word for it and believe that out of that chaos will rise beautiful garments :)

Go check out some more creative space here

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that sounds so exciting! Getting to do what you love and then the most exciting - seeing the final product!
    We were in Chch a few weeks ago - it was certainly an eye-opener and changed so much from when we were there in Dec but still has so much going for it - I look forward to seeing how it all rebuilds!
    And can't wait to see your final garments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo! There's nothing like ordered chaos to wake up too in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)