Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sailor Spy

You may have noticed this little blog of my neglected lately, but its not without good reason.  I've been super busy with my new venture - women'swear label Sailor Spy.

There is a shiny new button on the right sidebar - over there I've been working on things and documenting a little behinds the scene in the lead up to my launch next Monday (all things going to plan).

Feel free to pop across and see what its all about.


As for this blog I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of documenting our family adventures and homewares and craft projects from time to time.  So its bye for now, but not for ever.

1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt on the last post of the other site! That's a tricky sentence to read! sorry.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)