Last night I got busy cutting out for today's effort - its still a work in progress, but a pretty dress and an everyday skirt for my friends wee girl.
pinafore pattern, but added gathers and flare at the side seams. I've also changed the top around a bit to have ties instead of buttons and I've left the pockets off (just because patch pockets on a big floaty dress can get caught on things like kitchen cupboard knobs and tear....yup - been there, done that).
Also on the way to being finished today is an everyday wash and wear ruffle skirt using Tanya Wheelan's tutorial
So hopefully more photos today, if my little model is up to it after a busy day at Kindy.