Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My creative space: This Old Nag

There is plenty of craft on the go in my creative space....trouble is lots of it is secret squirrel for swaps and stuff, so I can't show off just yet.
Top Ten Rodents image6.jpg
Via here

Dad found this old hobby-horse in his garage.  He makes my hoarding look positively amateur - or maybe he's just had a couple of extra decades worth of garage sales on me?


Lala loves it - but he is rather an unfortunate looking thing if you ask me.  
Still the wood is sound the and the wheels turn freely, he just needs a makeover a little nip and a tuck.  Take these as a before shots.  I've found a cushion pattern to adapt from a Burda book - I just hope its turns out as cool as I'm seeing it in my head. 

More creative goodness to be found here

3 comments:

  1. I reckon with your skills you can make him look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look forward to seeing the porgresss. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely to see you back blogging xxx
    And looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the horse xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)