Monday, March 12, 2012

Ellerslie

...International Flower Show
My favourite - "Max's Pipe Dream, An Engineer's Garden" -  Beca, Paul Roper-Gee


People's Choice winner  - "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not" by Ben Hoyle
A favourite from the sculpture garden
Detail from 'Transitions" Colin Meurk, Landcare Research
Water trickling over glass "Casa de Vidro" - Metroglasstech,  S MacRae, K Burrowes, M Earl, O Booth
Sustainable Courtyard by Leicester Murray & Hilary Wetton
"Digging the Future" Jade Temepara's concept of Hand over a Hundy teaches
beginners how to set up a vege patch and feed a family of four with an initial outlay of $100
A VW...both ways.  I forgot to check later if it had two steering wheels
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love the sustainable courtyard squeal how can I have that at my home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for those glimpses, I love flower shows and seeing all the designs, often using everyday things in a new way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh they are so lovely aren't they? And so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)