Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm lovin....Cuzzies

I am so grateful Lala has a cousin not too much older than her who lives just around the corner.
They get on like a house on fire.  
They are both bolshy little people, but Lala seems to charm him and they are quick to cuddle each other with a genuine fondness.  It makes my heart sing.


I made Sam some bunting for his new room.  He and his parents have just returned from overseas.  I angst over the colours, I asked Sam's Mum, I even asked some people on Facebook - thanks guys.

In the end I asked the wee man in question.  He surprised me with his funky retro modern taste.

Also loving:
  • Cutting down to two coffees per day - it is not the end of the world and I am way more focused
  • Weekends when Husband is home and we have spare dosh to do cool stuff (see this post)
  • Random acts of kindness in the post today - just blew me away.
 
Heaps more people being grateful over here

3 comments:

  1. Didn't he do well! What a great combination! Love the map envelope, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great colours he chose, I really like those fabrics. Clever wrapping idea too:)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)