Friday, March 9, 2012

Winter in The Wardrobe

Its tights weather.

It might even be heatpump weather.

Please forgive the shameless self promotion, but gosh its hat weather already.  If your in the market for a beanie for yourself, your man or your little one here is a little selection of some I just listed on Felt

Chocolate Marle Hat
$30.00
Beetle beanie
$18.00
Pom-Pom beanies
$18.00
Chartreuse Wool Angora Hat
$30.00








I wanted to mentioned too....Scrap Bag Swappers - are we all OK?  The last day for sending was last Friday 3rd March, so if you haven't posted your bag yet, please please make that a priority.  Its really really helpful to get an email from you telling me when you posted too - as I'm getting a few emails from excited and impatient swappers wanting to know if they should be worried they haven't had a parcel yet.

If you're having a major problem then get in touch and we'll sort something out....otherwise I'm assume everyone is happy.

Have you been following the flickr Scrap Bag Swap group?  There are some beautiful projects going up there and anyone is welcome to share their photos or tutorials are take a look for inspiration.

021
Mend and Make New's scrappy pillowcase cover from scraps -
the stitchery is such a lovely touch
I'll keep the tutorial page up the top of this blog going.  There are soooo many cute projects I want to have a go at, I'm slowly working through my favourites and I promise to share!

On my to do list is to group those tutorials by type - babies and kids, decor, etc.  But thats just going to have to wait until I get this over with.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. We have had the heatpump on once or twice... where did Summer go?

    Thanks for the mention :) Jenny

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)