Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yipee!

Right off the bat I apologise this is a wee bit of a show off post.
Normally I'm one of those people who grumbles about never winning anything.  Does stop me entering competitions though....but I digress.

Lately Angela of Mushroom Lane has been cooking up a whole new batch of soapy goodness and she ran a competition on her Facebook page to name her newest concoction.  I give you......

!!  

Pamplemousse (Grapefruit for those of you who didn't take the French option at school) is very possibly the coolest word in the French lexicon.  Well I think.  You have to say it whizz eee 'ery thick Franch accent  Pammp-laa-moouse hehehe  it makes my mouth happy.


Anyway just for coming up with a name I got my very own bar.  It has blue clay and rosemary on the top but the bottom is creamy white and it smells A-mazin!

Angela is a qualified aromatherapist you know.  Her stuff is all natural and safe and she knows all about skin sensitivity.  Awesome.

So, go check out her Felt shop for her amazing range of goodness including the soap that I named.


Hope all is well in your world.



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am slightly jealous haha! That looks so scrummy! I am browsing Felt right now, hmmm, so much to choose from! And yay you for winning something, isn't it exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, I think you should write reviews, for you are so smooth with thy words of admiration! So glad you like it, pamplemousse is the current fav in our house too, were throwing into ever conversation! hehe

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)