Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bun-buns in progress


I've been working on some non edible Easter treats to hunt for.

But of course Lala has spied my project 'Bun-buns!' and wants to help me knit them. These are from Vintage Knits for Modern Babies.

I'm getting great value for money from this book - having knitted the tunic and gloves last year I've got G-ma sorted with yarn and a cardi pattern (Yah for my Mum - she is a faster knitter than I am, but I'm all over her when it comes to crochet!)

If you want to check out Hadley's blog its here - there are lovely photos of her projects and links to her Etsy and Flickr.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. CUUUUUUTE!!! Am off to check out Hadley's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - gotta love that book, aye? Thanks for pointing out the flickr group to me. 'If' I have another bub, I think I might try to make the bunny mobile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, is there anything you cannot do!!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bunny looks a bit like a famous bunny from Holland called Ninjtje/Miffy http://www.miffy.com/ You're knitting superstars!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)