Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Creative Space

What are you up to today?

I'm finishing off a few more of these skirts (since I had purple on the machine) to take to market at the end of May.



Pressing out scallops on the next wee skirt.  I love the dark wash chambray and I'm planning a little leather belt to go with.  Cute!


Listening to Sia on You Tube - so so soulful.

Taking the edge of the 'to do' list with Chilli Chocolate...at 10 in the morning?  Yeah I know

The really observant will see that this is yesterday's page...I have to admit that ANZAC day holiday caught me out slightly - there I was planning all this stuff for Wednesday which clearly wasn't going to happen.  I work in a corner of the living room in a tiny two bedroom house, so I find it completely futile trying to get any work done with husband and three year old around.  For me Wednesday is the new Thursday.  Well, this week anyway.

Maybe I'll be able to get some nice pics of Lala in her new skirt this afternoon, that is if she is in the right mood.  She has developed a habit of getting up at 3am, whether she has the afternoon nap or no.  Gah!  So.  Tired.

Linking in with other creative's spaces herePin It

13 comments :

  1. Chilli choc... Yum!!

    These are perfect little girl skirts, Notchka. Love! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Actually, not just for little girls... I want one too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous skirts- love the ric rac at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo hiss for sleep deprivation! Fingers crossed that she grows out of this one soon!
    Can't wait to see the scalloped skirt completed- it looks amazing!
    Oh and dark chocolate- YUM! No matter the time of day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the birdie skirts, so cute. Have you tried Donovans(?) chilli and lime dark choc? It is always cake and chocolate o'clock in our house. Can't wait to see what you do with the super cool pram. HAve a good day. Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have my sympathy, clauds doing that too. love the rik rak skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no 3am is NOT okay! but the skirts are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the scallops on that skirt and the idea of a leather belt is great. I love using leather. Can't wait to see it when it's done. The ric rac on the other one is adorable too. I love ric rac too. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is adorable, I really love the print :) lol at the choccie at 10am, what a great mid morning break :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm, we must be living in the same house - except for the great sewing, the list, chocolate and music are all the same!!! you just have to do what you have to do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)