Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What's up

Yup, I'm still here.  I started this week with a huge 'to-do' list.  Its just one of those weeks I guess.

Right now I'm:

Planning and applying for spring and summer markets.

Making  up a couple of custom orders from the market on the weekend.

This is a little toddler scarf.  I like the way the rows of trebles give an open texture - enough for a button to fit through, so I didn't have to worry about making button holes.

Not reading - in favour of Olympics highlights on TV

Working out the tutorial on zips.  I should have that ready for tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.

Trying not to be horrified at how quickly Lala has taken to Daddy's new toy


Hope all is well in your world.


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love the scarf and love those photo's - just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching the olympics too! And marvelling at the never ending-ness of my to-do list! It seriously does not stop growing!

    :) Hazel
    www.hazellovesdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have to laugh. Miss Lily has just told me how to put a DVD on :( I had no idea what I had to change etc but obviously she has been watching the others when they do it for her. I am also getting used to seeing her sitting my with IPad and working it better than me. :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)