Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yup its still me

I've changed.  But I'm still me.

In blogging terms I've made the momentous decision to change my blog title.  And with my typical aplomb instead of talking about it I thought I would just spring it on you and let the chips fall where they may.

This has been on my mind for while now, but with the lack of a name that I really liked I've just been putting it off (and off and off).  In the end I've ditched 'The Wardrobe' in favour of my former title's more descriptive 'tag line'.

Oh - if your wondering who is the looker in the rad swimsuit it's my grandmother Joy - she go me started on my handwork and crafting journey.  She has passed away but I think of her often, she made such an impression on me she inspires me still on a daily basis.

I was going to say that they don't make swimmers like that any more, but one lady does.  I've admired her work for years but on our recent trip to the Sounds my swimsuit was lost, so I think I will be treating myself to one of these in the near future.

Swan Retro Stripe
Swanwear on Felt


Happy day to you.

9 comments:

  1. ooh I totally love swanwear! Totally have that pair on my wishlist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it it fits really well with your ethos and the variety of your makings x oh and I love those togs too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love your new header, and your grandma is awesome. And I love a surprise of a Tuesday afternoon :) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! That's what you're all about!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tha looks great and love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new title- it fits your makes and your ethos so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Nin - and I love that swimsuit. It was a great tag line and is now a great Title :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)