Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello

I'm only really posting Wardrobe Wednesday photos because I just bought a couple of lovely items from Croutons just before Christmas.  Here's one of 'em:


I love this little bag Rhiannon - you are a genius.
Tee - Country Road
Shorts - Cut offs found in the local Vinnies
Bag - Croutons

Obviously, I am not into glamping....I know - it look really pretty in magazine spreads but unless the experience comes with a cook and a butler and stuff - glamping is hard work, and I for one did not go on holiday to clean every 5 minutes.

We stayed on a boat and went fishing and swimming and did out-doorsy sort of stuff.  I know some women take makeup along and faithfully apply a full coat every morning.  We even ran into a friend whose girlfriend was on the back of his jetski looking like a Bond girl - red lippy, black eyeliner, the works.  I won't lie I am somewhat intimidated by this, but not enough to risk serious eye injury trying to apply eye liner while at sea.

I just thought you would be so startled and in awe of my great bag, right?

Oh - Miriam (who is on the end of this here button) posed the question around wardrobe resolutions.  I can't say I have anything specific about wardrobe, but I do have a post about that coming right up....

4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty gorgeous bag on the arm of a gorgeous looking girl :D
    Looking relaxed and happy
    I don't take makeup camping either

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I am so with you. Dazzle with accessories ... camping is not for make-up or cleaning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! You look FAB and happy and relaxed :)
    And yes, those bags are great huh!? They hold so much and are very nice and comfy AND look good too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You look fantastic, and the bag is just the icing on the cake. I'm so glad you like it!
    I'm not one for make-up on the best of days, so definitely no glamping round here. I chuck my hair in a ponytail, jandals on my feet and away I go. Do wish I could rock cut off denims though - they look super comfy.
    Thanks again for the pictures, love love.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)