Thursday, January 24, 2013

Show and tell triangles

Not loads of show and tell this week.  I am well and truly back into the swing of designing and planning for my Autumn/Winter range.

I am pleased I got this work in progress finished and delivered to its new owner today.  Really the design came about because I made loads of mini bunting for Christmas presents and had leftovers.


Still plenty of others works in progress to finish off, but I'm taking it easy and working through them one at a time.  Maybe I'll even finish quilting another UFO for next week?  Meantime I'll linking up with Leonie over at Sunshine x 3.  She has been a big part of the motivation I have to finish stuff!


 Show & Tell Thursday's

10 comments:

  1. Lovely, I am a fan of bunting. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm not usually one for quilty, patchworky type things - but that is absolutely gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that quilt is STUNNING!!! wow. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the triangles! I saw something similar on Pinterest, but not as lovely as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! The colours, the triangles, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somebody is a lucky lady! I too love the use of triangles, although I have to admit to being 'all about the bunting' at the moment!!

    :) Hazel
    www.hazellovesdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! And yay for providing motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from Show and Tell at Sunshine x 3. I love this little quilt. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. This mat is just lovely! Great fabric choices! Im a fan of your blog so am now following! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)