Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday


Two things happened yesterday which made this post possible.
A. I felt really good and comfortable in what I threw on in the morning.  Later I realised that I was in top to toe handmade - boom!. (We OK, not the leggings, shoes or underwear - but for the most part 'K?); and
B. Huz was in a "good photo taking" (as opposed to a "Why are you making me do this?" mood).


Hairband - HeartFelt
Sunnies - Freeeeeee!! (see previous post {The Mother Load} for the backstory
Dress - Sailor Spy
Brooch, bag and Lala's shorts - Croutons

Joining in here, go say Hi:
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I want everything in your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit and the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous....such a fantastic supporter of handmade as always. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look great - lovely outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best.Croutons.Models.EVER.
    You make my things look amazing! xx Thank you so, so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also - I think those might be the most fabulous sunglasses ever made. That haul must have been INCREDIBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that brooch and your dress looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)