Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ripple effect

Its off the needles!!!!
This project, started last winter for a little girl who is now aherm 4 months old.

Major achievement and yes I am jumping the gun - I need to sew the two sides together and weave some ends.

Still I feel so relieved I got the WIP off the needles and soon off to its new owner.   Are you ever like that with a big project - all "Phew, I made it [to the end]!!" (haha - excuse the pun)


Definitely starting a smaller knitting project next.

What have you got to show and tell?  I'm linking in with Leonie here

 Show & Tell Thursday's

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Squeee! So beautiful! Brings a tear to my eye ~ what a treasure :) Will go in her memory box for sure! xx
    ps i like the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting it off the needles! Looks delicious - I'm sure it will be treasured :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh feels so good doesn't it!! I bet she'll love it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nin! It is so beautiful. I really like the colours and the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks amazing!! well done. I do have that with some projects for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Always a relief to finish a big project. I often never quite make it to weaving in those ends though. Love the colours you used. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOH i think thats lovely. Love the ripple. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)