Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This could be on your sofa! {No, really!}

If you already follow my fellow Christchurchian Deb at Works in Progress or you were on Facebook last night and saw my status update then I apologise for raving on about what you already know, but

if you have no idea what I'm blathering on about...

Look, just look: 



Deb is raffling this gorgeous handmade and professionally quilted piece to raise money for her son and others to attend a special games.  Its only $2 per ticket.  I think this is a really worthy cause and a really really generous raffle prize can I tempt you to a ticket?  See here for all the deets.

Happy day to you!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning quilt, great 'cause', think i'd be a mug not to enter!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)