Thursday, April 18, 2013

Teeny Tiny Possibilities

Friends, I can't tell you how freeing its been in the pass few weeks decluttering.

I've been working really hard at getting rid of tiny scraps of fabric that I may or may not use.  That process has created me a tray of sweet little 1 1/2 inch squares


Who knows what these might become - but I am inspired by a couple of Pins on the Scrap Bag Swap group board this year.

I had in mind to link up with Leonie's show and tell - but its not a finished project.  For now I am tantalizing myself with possibilities.

9 comments:

  1. wow I can't wait to see what you make

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those teeny tiny squares of fabric make me happy... not sure why really but they are full of possibility and they almost look Japanese like that (and I love Japanese bits and bobs!). Sometimes I really wish I had more sewing talent. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh teeny tiny blocks! Love little things - looking forward to seeing what you make x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited to see what you can make with all those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing what you make too, but they look quite pretty just sitting in the tray there too. I think I might do something like that with all my little scraps too. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute.....I think they look prety as they are ...but I am sure you will make something very sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh you have so much patience and I can't wait to see what you make

    ReplyDelete
  8. my mum made a quilt for our eldest of a ga-zillion one inch (finished) squares. i LOVE it so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look like sheets of origami paper all neat like that. I can see why your enjoying just playing with them for a while x

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)