Monday, April 29, 2013

The negative space

Right here, this blog is the negative space.  Life is full and heavily detailed and rich in family obligations, study and school holidays.  This is the breathing space - the calm that contextualizes that and its so nice to return here - I've had withdraws these last couple of days.

In this last week I've:

  • Had a cold
  • Blocked some knitting


  • Started an essay for my business course (due this Wednesday - eeeeeep)
  • Visited my poor Momma heaps - she has another bout of infection, just 6 weeks after getting out of hospital, boooooo!
  • Taught a crochet class
  • Made half a dozen crochet hats for Made.It
  • Come up with an ambitious plan for the teeny tiny blocks I mentioned last week
  • Finished a quilt top I started last year (I'll photograph it later)
  • Sewed and sewed and sewed for the label
  • Done some crafty stuff with the girl:


How are your school holidays going?  I'm hoping to get caught up on some favourite reads, but I know this next week is going to be a challenge balancing mothering with that essay deadline, various work commitments and a creative longing to progress certain projects.  



5 comments:

  1. Busy busy - good luck with the week and all it's commitments x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the essay goes well. You certainly manage a lot of balls very gracefully my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So busy. Hope you get through it all. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you in blog land! Hope you are good my friend xoxoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you'd been a bit scarce in blogland. Sounds like you have lots to keep you busy though!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)