Friday, July 19, 2013

Curvy Style Friday {Faded Elegance}



Secretly I quite like dressing like some disheveled member of English country gentry - I'm talk tweed and gumboots and well loved, holey cardigans.  


Faded elegance in rumply linen pants.  Weeeellll that's what I tell myself!


By the way what do you think of my hair?  Regular readers may remember I was sent an Olia home hair dye kit to try.  Its a subtle change, but I quite like it - there is and overall brightening, but its quite sheer so I look like I've got highlights (just previous hair dyes yo). The full review is here


Not quite gumboots - I call them my nana shoes.  They are the most comfortable shoes I own - actually I feel like I'm wearing slippers.  An investment pair, (even in the half price sale they were a bit of a strain on the household budget) but worth every penny.

Outfit deets:
Scarf: Crochet by me
Blazer: Clothes swap
Blouse: Sailor Spy
Linen pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Ziera

Oh and before I go get on with School Holiday fun, a heads up - I'll have a giveaway next week (supplied by the lovely people at Olia) probably Wednesday if not before.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh yeah, it does look like highlights, what a bonus effect! Love your colour and it looks lovely with the blues and greys you dress in too :)) Diggin the relaxed english country style with a pop of floral under your blazer :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this on you so much, but, i was hoping you made that jacket as i had immediate 'i want' pangs! Your hair looks so silken and the colour looks wonderful against the blues in your outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are all gentry for sure!! x it's a very stylish look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, and i especially love your top :). And the hair is looking very nice too, yay for good products! xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)