Tuesday, July 30, 2013

:: A List ::

Sharing  Red velvet cake...


Starting a spring top...


Finishing hot water bottle covers for Lisa's project


Reading hand addressed mail from a far flung place


Rediscovering my childhood love for lego



Ahh the holidays are over and while it was a nice change of pace, I'm looking forward to the routine and daily trips to my studio to work on things.  My mind is so full of ideas.

I'm going to draw the winner of the Westfield voucher tonight, so you still have time!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. i love that hottie with the face - it's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good school holidays. So did we, but glad it's over and I now have less distractions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice list. That red velvet cake looks pretty special. Not sure if I put my name in the hat for the Westfield voucher seen as we don't have one up here, but then maybe I need an excuse to go to Chch! S:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gorgeous hotties! And lego - yay! Our girls are right into it... Sometimes it hard to tell who enjoys it more... Mum and dad or the kids ;p

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)