Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Maybe tomorrow

....I'll find some more energy.  Now, where did I leave that energy?


.....I'll finish this WIP.  Just.  So.  Close.


.....I'll commit to a plan for this recently acquired prettiness (via Stash rehash with Leanne of Ramari Textiles)  I keep changing my mind.

I'm all at once 'raring to go' and get stuck into something and too exhausted to do much more than stumble to the sofa and collapse.  Its a funny old place to be.  

I think You Tube and Pinterest were made for times such as these.


2 comments:

  1. Learning to slow down to the speed of life such a fine art . . . .
    I *heart* golden horse . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the title I couldn't get the song out of my head! Thank goodness it's a goodie :) Hope you find some energy xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)