Friday, October 18, 2013

Amigurumi Virgin {WIP}

Its somewhat surprising to me, being the crochet addict that I am that this is my first amigurumi character ever.  I wonder if you can guess what this critter will be?  He has a fang - just the one.


Thanks to Deb for the inspiration.  I was scratching my head what to make for a couple of Operation Christmas Child boxes our family is putting together.  I don't pretend my work is as amazing as this guy's - but I wanted to do something that would cross cultures, suit quite a wide age range (this year we're doing a box for a girl 5-9 and a boy 10-14) and be there to listen to it's new owner's secrets!

Maybe I think too hard about these things.  My deadline is Sunday and I still have a couple of things I want to make, so I'd best get to it.

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Well done! Amigurumi is a bit addictive once you start!
    We are also doing boxes for Operation Christmas child... I must get them completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sure your ami will be wonderful. There is something about them that always works out just right, just as it is meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. I love that amigurumi is reasonable quick and once you master making shapes, the options of creations are endless. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! So looking forward to seeing it all done! There's a first time for everything! x

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)