Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Declutter Fail {Op Shop Show Off}

I don't know how it happened.  I don't have a baby to fit it, and no dear ones - I don't have any 'news'.


I simply couldn't resist this vintage romper - the fabric, the tiny binding details, the buttons - to me its utter perfection.

I haven't found just the right spot for it, but I plan on displaying this piece somewhere - maybe even mounting it in a shadow box frame.  I feel as though I should atone for this transgression in the declutter by throwing out twice as much stuff next week.






Pin It

6 comments:

  1. It is so sweet. Better buyers remorse than leavers behind remorse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so very lovely. Little flutter sleeves and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-dorable! Doesn't need a purpose - it's pretty satisfying just looking at it! great score :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute for display....no way id leave it behind either x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some things you just have to hang on to ;) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)