Thursday, November 14, 2013

The C word

At my house some Christmas makes got made this week.  Do you have some Christmas projects in the making at yours?

I just wonder - how much bunting does one need?  I probably have something like 5 metres in the Christmas decorations box already, but I couldn't resist this owl themed cheater panel that came to me in The Travelling Stash Box a year ago.


Gah - someone mucked with my neatly placed bunting (and then said the cat did it).


Showing up in these places:
 Show & Tell Thursday's


 Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love the owl fabric. A very owlie week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and that cake looks pretty enticing too! I actually have no proper bunting - only paper maps.... I am an embarassment to the crafting community! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible to have too much bunting?

    I'm going to start crocheting some Christmas snowflakes, but I should crochet some bunting too! ;)

    Cheers,
    Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received my first Xmas card in the post this week - eeks! LOVE the cake, I can smell it baking from here! Yum, now I want to bake one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never have too much bunting!

    Is that a fruit cake? Yummo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. visiting via show and tell. Love the bunting - you can never have too much. The cake looks nice and christmassy too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argh I'm sure computers eat my comments! I love love this bunting - can never have too much! Makings are in full swing around here!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)