Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas wishes

My darling husband asked me last night what I wanted for Christmas.  So this is really for him, but I thought you may be interested.

Lucky Felt has a cool little functions like 'wishlist' and in this case 'showcase' so you can help your rellies out. Also on my wish list this year is a volume of Robert Frost poetry, although its getting unlikely anything shipped from the UK will arrive here in time.

What are you crushing on right now - what's on your wishlist for Christmas?




Kiwiana Garden Art SAW
$135.00

BFL sock yarn
$30.00



Handbound Leather Journal - 21cm x 15cm
$60.00

Leather cosmetic purse
$35.00

Geometric Wooden Bangle (medium)
$23.00

Beautiful Pure Silk Scarf - Edition 04
$69.00

Leather bracelet - silver and white
$17.00

Swan Retro Stripe
$140.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)