Thursday, January 30, 2014

The start of something really small {WIP Wed}

Today I'm working with my teeny postage stamp sized scraps.  The most favourite prints I could bear to throw away.



I wonder if you can guess what this will be?

I'm hoping this thing will work out as I see it in my head.  And if so, I plan to post it as a tutorial next month, part of a bunch of inspirational posts I've got cooking around my scrap bag swap.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking in here a day late.  ooops

4 comments:

  1. all i can think is a doll quilt :) but is suspect not! Looking forward to seeing what it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing scraps coming to life and becoming projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking nice and colourful - looking forward to your big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing it finished up! X

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)