Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Time

Hello
You may have coming here expecting a tutorial on dolly clothes.  Well, that was my planned post.

I'm postponing that and I ask for your patience and understanding.  The dear relative I mention in this post passed away on Sunday night and my cat of 19 years died in my arms last night.

I can't express how I feel just now.  I just need some time......

Happily, there are some more tutorials lined up for later on in the week, and you could always try my 'Things to make" page or this board devoted to fabric scrap projects.

Friday 14th                         Mousehouse – Pocket Organiser

Monday 17th                      Catalina's Cottage – Hexie love
Tuesday 18th                      Make. Life. Beautiful.  Scrappy Quilt Part 1
Friday 21st                         One Paisley Apple – Fabric Flowers

Monday 24th                       Kiwi at Heart  -   Scrappy Rope Coaster
Tuesday 25th                       Make. Life. Beautiful.  Scrappy quilt Part 2
Friday 28th                          Works in Progress – Scrappy Pot Mitt and Trivet

Monday 3rd March              NZ Green Buttons – Floral Wreath Tote
Tuesday 4th                         Make. Life. Beautiful.  Childs Bike Seat Pad
Friday 7th                            Catalina's Cottage – Giant Star Quilt



I'll be back soon.


9 comments:

  1. Oh Nin, my heart is sad for you. I pray that you will receive comfort and grace as you process your losses. Take all the time you need. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs Nin - feeling your pain and hope you get lots of hugs and time to grieve xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nin :(( I'm so sorry.....big hugs (((()))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nin take all the time you need xxx we understand xxx
    And I'll see you Saturday (hopefully) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Much love and hugs headed your way! Take all the time you need!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear. I don't know what to say, but big hugs to you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. No words to say but big, big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Nin I am so sorry for your losses. Much love to you xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to recieve your comment, so thanks for taking the time! :o)